Valentina: the pleasure of feeling at home!
A well-kept, simple and authentic family-run Pizzeria & Restaurant in the heart of South Tyrol | Südtirol.
Here you will have the opportunity to try and savour the classics of Italian cuisine, combined with local products and food and wine specialities.
As in the past, you will be greeted with a smile and cordiality and surrounded by the unmistakable scent of the wood oven, which gives pizzas that timeless rustic flavour.
Take a seat at the table and feel “your mouth start to water” thanks to the delicious pastas and succulent cuts of meat we offer.
With 150 seats inside and another 50 outside on the summer terrace, Valentina becomes the ideal location for enjoying a delicious and traditional pizza with simple quality ingredients and one eye on innovation, like our black pizza with activated vegetable carbon.
We look forward to welcoming you!
We are located in Millan in a strategic and sunny position south-east of Bressanone, on the banks of the Isarco river and under the slopes of Mount Plose.
- 3 km from the historic centre of Bressanone (about 15 minutes on foot)
- 5 km from the train station
- 1 km from the bus station
- 1 km from Acquarena & Vertikale
- 6 km from the Augustinian Abbey of Novacella
- 4 km from the Plose Dolomites ski area
Monday | Closed
Tuesday – Saturday | 11:30 – 14:00
Tuesday – Saturday | 17:30 – 23:00
Sunday | 11:30 – 14:00 – 17:30 – 22:00
We have 12 parking spaces! If you don’t find a free space in our car park, you can use one of the following in the immediate vicinity:
- Parking Millan (Cassa di Risparmio): Google Maps
- Via Vintler (HdS-Jakob Steiner): Google Maps
- Via Prà Millan (Banca Popolare): Google Maps
- Via Plose (Eurospar): Google Maps
* the obligation of a parking disc expires on all holidays and after 18.00.
Call us for detailed information on parking spaces reserved for tourist buses.